Loyalty Point & Membership Programs
Nashville Skin Loyalty Point Program
Introducing our Nashville Skin Loyalty Point Program! At Nashville Skin Company, we deeply value the trust and loyalty of our clients. We’ve created a program that rewards you for every interaction to show our appreciation. Our Loyalty Points Program is our way of saying thank you for trusting us with your aesthetic needs.
Join us on this rewarding journey towards enhanced beauty and wellness. Start earning and saving with our Loyalty Point Program today!
How to Earn Points
- Every dollar you spend earns you 1 point.
- New clients will earn a bonus of 400 points.
- Refer a new client and earn an additional 400 points.
- Celebrate your birthday with us and receive 400 points as our gift.
- Points are also earned for every medical or spa service.
- Spread the word and earn more! Write a review about us on Google, or Yelp, or mention us on Instagram and earn a whopping 500 points!
Loyalty Points Program Terms & Conditions
- If you refer a friend, you get your points when your friend checks out (client must mention your name at checkout)
- Points are non-transferrable
- Points do not hold cash value
- Please note that the terms of our program are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice
Nashville Skin Society Membership
If you wish to go a step further than our Loyalty Point Program, consider joining the Nashville Skin Society, our membership program.
Membership includes the following:
- Brazilian Wax
- HydraFacial + Dermaplane Add-On
- B12 Shot
We are offering a limited-time introductory price of $199 per month, and members will receive 199 points every month. If you want to take advantage of this special deal before the price goes up, you need to act fast!
Membership Terms & Conditions
Membership is open to individuals aged 18 and over. Membership benefits can only be used by the registered individual in our system.
Membership benefits are non-transferable and can only be used by the individual member.
Your monthly membership fee will be automatically charged to your credit card on file each month. It’s the member’s responsibility to keep card details updated. If a client enrolls during a promotional period, it will lock in that price until the end of each calendar year, considering no interruptions occur.
Members will receive benefits as outlined in their membership plan. Unused services from your membership do not roll over to the following month. It’s encouraged to utilize your membership benefits within each billing cycle.
Members can cancel their membership anytime. No refunds will be provided for partially used membership periods. If a member wants to reinstate their membership, they will lose the introductory price and will re-enroll at the normal price per month.
Changes to Program
Nashville Skin Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the membership program, including fees and benefits, at any time.